Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Harshal Vora <ha...@komli.com> on 2011/11/24 16:36:10 UTC

How to delete a co-ordinator job

Hi,

This might be a very stupid question but for some reason I am not able to figure out how to delete a co-ordinator job which was submitted to run at regular intervals.

By mistake I have submitted a lot of jobs which are running at regular time intervals and I am not able to delete them.

Regards,

Re: How to delete a co-ordinator job

Posted by tousif <to...@moonraft.com>.
get job id from following command.