Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by vasasree <kb...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 20:33:03 UTC

Multi level menu

I want to display muilti level navigational menu on the left hand side.
It is something like I have "Home", "My Reports" , "Sales" as the top level
folders, and each folder has subfolders and subfolders has sub
folders(another level). When logon to the portal, it should display the top
level folders. when click on any top level folder, it should just expand and
shows up the pages&subfolder init.

When I click on the top level folder , for example "Sales" it is taking to a
page where it displays subfolders and pages only. It is missing the parent
folders in the navigation menu.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
KB

Re: Multi level menu

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Vasasree,

One hint: you can start by defining the 'page-navigations' menu in your
PSML until you get the idea. From there you can override the 'pages' and
'navigations' menus to suit.

HTH,

Randy

Re: Multi level menu

[...]