Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 2001/01/02 12:15:02 UTC

Default paths

So, I've been messing about with configure, instead of Configure, in 1.3
- and one of the consequences of using it appears to be that directives
with default paths (e.g. ErrorLog and TypesConfig) get their defaults
changed. This means that either the documentation or the code are wrong,
and should be fixed. I'd rather hope we can agree that its the code,
since fixing the documentation would be a never-ending task, but before
I try to figure out why this happens it'd be nice to know what others
think.

Cheers,

Ben.

--