Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/01/16 19:25:27 UTC

missed a few announce mails

Hi folks!

I got pinged that a few announce mails didn't make it to the list - sorry for that :(

Here are the official [ANNOUNCE] mails for owb-1.1.6 and 1.1.7

http://markmail.org/message/vzh7jaeemm2yfh3f

http://markmail.org/thread/66s4t73d5qpdb5ki

And before someone thinks we are not showing any progress I try to give an update on what we are currently working.
The folks who are watching the commits@openwebbeans.apache.org list might have seen that we were really busy lately!
There are a few patches for OWB-1.1.8 which we might ship soon (next few weeks or so) and we are heavily working towards CDI-1.1 in trunk. The last month have seen 150 commits on trunk ...

We hope to get a first CDI-1.1 trial ready in the next 2 weeks.

LieGrue,
strub