Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Joe Grist <jo...@andersonmorgan.com.au> on 2005/03/15 23:23:06 UTC

Cforms in Lenya.... Again...

Hi All

Just quickly... I am still stuck on this.  I am starting to go through all
the Cocoon documentation, but I fear it will take some time.

I just wanted to ask...  Has anybody out there got a publiction-sitemap.xmap
from a publiction with Cforms working that they can share with me?

Armed with this, I think I could surely figure it all out in several less
weeks, debug my site _and_ iron out the tangles in the wiki.

In hope,

Joe Grist
Anderson Morgan Consulting Pty Ltd
PO Box 141 New Town 7008 Tasmania Australia
6278 3387 / 0400 887 081
Joeg -at- andersonmorgan.com.au / www.andersonmorgan.com.au