Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Richard Wallace <rw...@thewallacepack.net> on 2005/11/23 17:24:27 UTC

Notifiers sendOn* problem

I'm using continuum 1.0.1 and I'm trying to configure my maven 2 pom to
send error and failure messages to one mailing list and success messages
to another.  I've got the following in my pom:

    <ciManagement>
        <system>continuum</system>
        <notifiers>
            <notifier>
                <sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess>
                <configuration>

<address>build-failure@lists.contentconnections.com</address>
                </configuration>
            </notifier>
            <notifier>
                <sendOnError>false</sendOnError>
                <sendOnFailure>false</sendOnFailure>
                <configuration>

<address>build-success@lists.contentconnections.com</address>
                </configuration>
            </notifier>
        </notifiers>
    </ciManagement>

Failure messages and success messages are sent to both lists, so it
seems like the sendOn* settings are being ignored.  Is there something
wrong with my pom or should I file a bug in JIRA?

Thanks,
Rich

Re: Notifiers sendOn* problem

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
your configuration seems to be correct. File a bug, and i'll look at it.

Actually messages are sent only when state of a project change.

Emmanuel