Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Alberto Bustamante Reyes <al...@est.tech> on 2019/11/25 13:48:53 UTC

Help to reproduce GEODE-7060

Hi,

I need some info to reproduce the issue described in GEODE-7060, about an ACE resource leak.
The ticket says the problem was seen using a test called "gemfire-node-client putall.js", but I suppose that test is not part of Geode.

Could someone with access to that test describe what it is doing? Any idea to reproduce the issue is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Alberto B.

RE: Help to reproduce GEODE-7060

Posted by Alberto Bustamante Reyes <al...@est.tech>.
Ok, then Im going to close the ticket. Thanks for the info Blake!
Posted by Blake Bender <bb...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Alberto,