Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Davyd McColl <da...@codeo.co.za> on 2020/08/28 07:18:36 UTC

A little stuck with publishing updated site / docs for log4net 2.0.9

Hi all

I've been trying to update content for http://logging.apache.org/log4net (in particular http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release) and I'm sure I'm just doing something silly or missing something.

I've followed instructions at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LOGGING/Managing+the+Logging+Services+Web+Site up to point 7, which is where I'm stuck: I'm not sure where to find the mentioned index.twig, mainly because I'm not sure what the document is referring to with "main web site". I haven't found an index.twig in https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/logging/content/ or https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/cms/trunk, but it's wholly possible I'm just missing it. Or that neither of these is the correct place to look.

I have updated documentation and committed via SVN for 2.0.9, including updating the 2.x link. I haven't marked the project as "not dormant" (yet -- I'll be more confident to do so once I've seen a complete release with all the entailed bits, including this site, so that I have some semblance of confidence to do it again!). All I've done is update the release notes to include the changes for 2.0.9, which I'm sure some people might appreciate, minor though the changes may be.

Any assistance appreciated. I've already received much assistance from Ralph and Matt (thanks!).

-d

Re: A little stuck with publishing updated site / docs for log4net 2.0.9

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I have updated the logging services site and corrected log4net’s .htaccess file to point to the 2.0.9 release. However, I cannot seem to get the download page to reference 2.0.9. It still shows 2.0.8.  The release notes are correct though.

Ralph

Posted by Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Apache <ra...@dslextreme.com>.