Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@bea.com> on 2004/07/01 02:31:47 UTC

RE: xmlbeans-1.0.3 release

Robert,

See my verification below, which I just performed on the
xmlbeans-current-src.* files linked from http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/xmlbeans/.
It all looks fine to me, but since you're more experienced in
this, I suspect I may be missing something...

Cliff

C:\temp>gpg --verify xmlbeans-current-src.tar.asc xmlbeans-current-src.tar
gpg: Signature made 06/28/04 20:15:56  using DSA key ID 4159EADB
gpg: Good signature from "Cliff Schmidt <cl...@apache.org>"

C:\temp>gpg --verify xmlbeans-current-src.zip.asc xmlbeans-current-src.zip
gpg: Signature made 06/28/04 20:16:27  using DSA key ID 4159EADB
gpg: Good signature from "Cliff Schmidt <cl...@apache.org>"

C:\temp>openssl md5 xmlbeans-current-src.tar
MD5(xmlbeans-current-src.tar)= 2ac24252ea4fad3f5c4dfcc9fba40947

C:\temp>type xmlbeans-current-src.tar.md5
2ac24252ea4fad3f5c4dfcc9fba40947

C:\temp>openssl md5 xmlbeans-current-src.zip
MD5(xmlbeans-current-src.zip)= e896a2a42efa56b7ed850ef2d0f6a5e4

C:\temp>type xmlbeans-current-src.zip.md5

Re: xmlbeans-1.0.3 release

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
hmmmm...

i've retried the md5 sums this time from minotaur (rather than on the
downloads) and they appear to be ok. i'm still a little puzzled since
(though it's very possible that i made a mistake) i did try from two
different machines yesterday. i'm tired now with lots of jobs i
promised i'd have done much earlier this week still outstanding. so,
it's a bad time for me to investigate any further.

can anyone else put cliff's mind at ease by downloading and checking
that the sums and signatures are correct for you?

- robert

Re: xmlbeans-1.0.3 release

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
hmmmm...