Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/21 01:35:48 UTC

Show All Monitored Tasks on Master UI

Hi,
For HBase 0.92, I clicked 'Show All Monitored Tasks' on Master UI.

Now how do I hide the monitored tasks ?
Clicking the link second time has no visual change.

Thanks

Re: Show All Monitored Tasks on Master UI

Posted by yu...@gmail.com.
Yes I want to see the region server list.

Thanks

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
NM. You are the OP :)

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.