Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/11 02:01:51 UTC

Tomcat Snapshots

Currently the following CVS modules are snapshotted to
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/

jakarta-tomcat jakarta-tomcat-4.0 jakarta-tomcat-5
jakarta-tomcat-catalina jakarta-tomcat-jasper
jakarta-tomcat-connectors jakarta-tools jakarta-watchdog
jakarta-servletapi jakarta-servletapi-4 jakarta-servletapi-5
jakarta-watchdog-4.0

I need to identify the svn match to each one of those to continue the
snapshots going. ie)

jakarta-tomcat-tools  =>  tomcat/archive/tools/trunk/

Though I imagine something in archive/ isn't a candidate for snapshotting.

Could you let me know which parts of the tomcat svn directory you'd
like me to set snapshotting up for?

(knowing about the snapshots is a pretty recent thing for me, so it's
still somewhat of an afterthought to a migration)

Hen

Re: Tomcat Snapshots

Posted by Jeanfrancois Arcand <jf...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm curious about the importance of nightly snapshots: who uses them?  We have
> a nightly source tarball already available at
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-5/nightly/, so this seems
> redundant.   If neither you (Henri) nor I knew about it in the years we've been
> involved, it's probably not being used by too many people ;)

Just took a look and find the script is broken since a couple of weeks.
Do we really want nightly build? Seems nobody download them...

-- Jeanfrancois

Re: Tomcat Snapshots

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,