Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2015/11/02 00:37:35 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Retire Kalumet (IPMC)

The VOTE passes, with binding +1 votes from the following IPMC members:

  - Henry Saputra
  - Chris Douglas
  - Jean-Baptiste Onofré
  - John D. Ament
  - Konstantin Boudnik
  - Chris Mattmann

I will attend to the podling retirement procedures.

Good luck in your next adventures, members of the Kalumet community.

Marvin Humphrey