Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2016/11/07 11:07:06 UTC

Re: [repoinit] Creating users?

Carsten Ziegeler wrote
>> Hi,
>>
>> it seems it's not possible to create a user through the repoinit. Is
>> this intended to be added?
>>
>> This would be very useful for sample apps and testing. For example, the
>> slingshot sample app currently needs an admin user to create the sample
>> user accounts. And therefore slingshot needs to be in the whitelist for
>> admin usage - which is not a good thing
>>
> I'Ve created
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6219
>
> for this
>
> If someone can add the update to the grammar, I can definitely do the
> remaining part.

Anyone able to help out? This is currently blocking using the Slingshot
sample application which in turn blocks Sling 9 Release

Thanks
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [repoinit] Creating users?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote
> On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> ... If someone can add the update to the grammar, I can definitely do the
>>> remaining part...
>
> I'll have a look at the grammar part.

Thanks Bertrand!

I'll try to get the remaining parts done

 Regards

Carsten

Re: [repoinit] Creating users?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>>... If someone can add the update to the grammar, I can definitely do the
>> remaining part...

I'll have a look at the grammar part.

-Bertrand