Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Wee, Merrick" <Me...@state.mn.us> on 2003/01/03 16:29:52 UTC

recursion and the includes attribute in the javac task

Hello,
	I'm currently trying to build a very specific export jar for some
reuseable code.  Using the javac task and specifing specific source files
using the includes attribute I'm still getting everything that is recursive.

dir struct

app
	security
		persistence
			ejb
			dao
			primarykey
acutal target

    <target name="compile.java.exportlib" if="app.type.exportlib"
description="Compiling Java files...">
        <javac debug="${compile.debug}"
               destdir="${dir.build}/classes"
               includes="${app.exportlib.includes}"
               srcdir="${dir.src.java}"
               classpath="${compile.classpath}">
        </javac>
    </target>

includes=app/security/*.java,app/security/persistence/primarykey/*.java,app/
security/persistence/misc/*.java,app/security/persistence/ejb/*ServiceHome.j
ava,app/security/persistence/ejb/*ServiceRemote.java

The task is compiling everything underneath app/security, even though I only
specify specific packages.  The console output is even showing the correct
number of files to be compiled, but it is actually compiling more than it
lists, again, everything that is recursive to the app/security package is
being compiled.

If anyone has seen this or sees something I'm doing wrong please post.

Thanks