Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com> on 2002/12/11 20:08:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 4092 - trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc

cmpilato@tigris.org wrote:

> Author: cmpilato
> Date: 2002-12-11 13:43:44 -0600 (Wed, 11 Dec 2002)
> New Revision: 4092
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc/update_editor.c
> Log:
> reset to unix line endings
>
> Modified: trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc/update_editor.c
.
.
.

> -#include <apr_tables.h>
> -#include <apr_file_io.h>
> -#incl!
> ude <apr_strings.h>
.
.
.

> -  sv!
> n_revnum_t target_revision;
> -
> -  /* Whether this edit will descend into subdirs */
> -  svn_boolean_t recurse;

That's odd.  Why is this here.  It's not in the file?  It
seems to happen every so many bytes, maybe a end of line
problem with sendmail where the lines are too long?

Best,
Blair

--
Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>
Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/

Re: svn commit: rev 4092 - trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com> writes:

> > -#include <apr_tables.h>
> > -#include <apr_file_io.h>
> > -#incl!
> > ude <apr_strings.h>
> .
> .
> .
>
> > -  sv!
> > n_revnum_t target_revision;
> > -
> > -  /* Whether this edit will descend into subdirs */
> > -  svn_boolean_t recurse;
>
> That's odd.  Why is this here.  It's not in the file?  It
> seems to happen every so many bytes, maybe a end of line
> problem with sendmail where the lines are too long?

I bet you're right.  I'm guessing that if you counted the characters
between the hard "!\n" resets, it'd be a constant number.