Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/02/26 18:42:01 UTC

Node.JS, PHP, Python API references for Ignite 2.8 release

Igor Sapego, Igniters,

I've been working on Ignite website improvements that will be introduced
and contributed later and found that we still don't generate API references
for Node.JS, PHP, Python. The APIs are not even shipped withing binary
packages.

Do our scripts for build/release generate those APIs? Can we start
uploading them to the website under this path?
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ignite/site/trunk/releases

-
Denis

Re: Node.JS, PHP, Python API references for Ignite 2.8 release

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.
Guys, I'm going to take this task and try to fix mentioned issues by the
next release.

Best Regards,
Igor

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.