Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/09/22 18:42:13 UTC

WODEN-44 and Axis2 1.1

Oshani/Chinthaka,
ElementSource introduced in the WODEN-44 branch will change the Woden API
(i.e. it will remove the DOM dependencies from the API).   I've just looked
at Axis2 trunk and the code is not using ElementSource yet. So as time is
running out and as Axis2 is not yet dependent on ElementSource I'd suggest
we leave WODEN-44 until after M6 and that I make an M6 release branch now
from the current Woden trunk. OK with you?

John Kaputin

Re: WODEN-44 and Axis2 1.1

Posted by Oshani Seneviratne <os...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

I thought we'd have to introduce ElementSource in the woden trunk
before introducing it in Axis2?

Anyway, since Axis2 is planning to introduce OMWSDLReader after the
1.1 release, I'm totally okay about leaving ElementSource out of M6
:).

Oshani

Re: WODEN-44 and Axis2 1.1

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.