Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Hugh Brien <hu...@novuscg.com> on 2002/02/27 19:00:16 UTC

Jetspeed Version

I have seen several developers referring to Jetspeed version "1.3a3dev"  Where is this version if it exists?  I don't see a tag or branch in the CVS tree. If the team released a zip file called "1.3a3dev" why don't we/they create a tag in the CVS tree to match it.  That way there is no ambiguity about versions and it makes maintaining the a baseline easier.

r,
Hugh

Re: Jetspeed Version

Posted by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

--- Hugh Brien <hu...@novuscg.com> wrote:
> I have seen several developers referring to Jetspeed version
> "1.3a3dev"  Where is this version if it exists?  I don't see a tag
> or branch in the CVS tree. If the team released a zip file called
> "1.3a3dev" why don't we/they create a tag in the CVS tree to match
> it.  That way there is no ambiguity about versions and it makes
> maintaining the a baseline easier.

This is just the latest code in CVS - its the code in CVS now and the
code in CVS tomorrow... until people decide to put a stick in the
ground and actually tag it.  But then people will be referring to
1.3a4dev....or maybe 1.3b1....

HTH,
Chris

=====