Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Ole Matzura <Ol...@mogul.com> on 2005/06/27 11:30:22 UTC

problems with union of 2 enumerations.

Hi all!

We have created two enumerations and a third simpleType consisting of a union of these 2, hoping that XMLBeans would create an enum with all enumeration values from both types available in our union type.. unfortunately this union type only gets setStringValue / setObjectValue methods and not any set( Enum ..) method(s).. (we're using 1.0.4)

not a big problem really, just wondering if there is any solution or workaround available, it would be nice to enforce usage of enumeration values..

regards!

/Ole