Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/21 05:05:02 UTC

Finding all possible steps in a query?

Hi All,

I would like to know all possible ways that can be happened when a
query get executed such as (Natural Join, Hash Join, Sort etc.). Is
there any Derby doc that I can refer regarding this matter?

Thank you.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.

Re: Finding all possible steps in a query?

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Eranda and Knut !!

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Eranda Sooriyabandara <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nirmal,
You can find all the combinations in JUNIT tests.
Thanks
Eranda