Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Michalis Vargiamis <mi...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/11 13:23:37 UTC

Greetings

Hello!

I recently found out about Wayang and got really interested in it. I
would love to contribute and I would like to ask for issues to get me
started!

Thank you,

Michalis Vargiamis

Re: Greetings

Posted by Jorge Arnulfo Quiané Ruiz <qu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michalis,

Issue created:
Smooth-Installation #282

Once this step 0 is done we can discuss further issues (deeper into the wayang core)

Thanks,
Jorge

Re: Greetings

Posted by Michalis Vargiamis <mi...@gmail.com>.
Yes of course, it sounds good!

I'll create a different thread for questions that may arise!

Thank you,

Michalis

Re: Greetings

Posted by Jorge Arnulfo Quiané Ruiz <qu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michalis,

Re: Greetings

Posted by Michalis Vargiamis <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Re: Greetings

Posted by Zoi Kaoudi <zk...@yahoo.gr.INVALID>.
 Hi Michalis,

--
databloom AI, Inc.

3401 N. MIAMI AVE. STE 230
33127 Miami, Florida
United States

--  Please consider the environment before printing this
email --

Disclaimer:
The content of this message is confidential. If you
have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then
delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal
the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this
email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will
not be held liable for any damage caused by the message.

Re: Greetings

Posted by Alexander Alten <al...@databloom.ai>.
Hey Michalis,

Re: Greetings