Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/08 01:51:43 UTC

svn issues?

Hi,

I'm unable to run 'svn co' on Mac, Linux, or via IntelliJ (on Mac).
I'm getting the following:

     pcl@tmonk:~/src$ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa
     svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
     svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request (https://svn.apache.org
)

I am able to hit https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa with a web
browser (i.e., with a GET).

Is anyone else having similar problems? Anyone know who I might
contact about infra problems?

Thanks,

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907

Re: svn issues?

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.
As expected, the problem was between the screen and the chair.

It turns out that you need to check out things like https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/trunk
, and not things in the top-level. Weird, but true.

(Thanks go to Amy Yang for straightening me out -- I woulda kept on
retrying with different versions of svn and different OSs.)

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907