Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Lidong Dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/05 08:11:02 UTC

Please migrate the global priority implementation of version 1.2 to the dev branch

hi guys,

Is there any contributor who can migrate the global priority implementation
of version 1.2 to the dev branch and add the Redis implementation at the
same time?

for now, The priority of the implemented workflow 1.3.x is partial
priority, which cannot meet business needs.

If you're interested in this task, please let me know.
If you have any questions about this migration, please also let me know, thx

Best Regards

---------------
Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair
David
lidongdai@apache.org
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dailidong
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy <https://twitter.com/WorkflowEasy>

Re: Please migrate the global priority implementation of version 1.2 to the dev branch

Posted by Lidong Dai <da...@gmail.com>.
I  create the related issue:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/5749,  welcome to
implement it.