Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2010/09/28 18:22:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release WSS4J 1.5.9 (take 2)

To the Apache Web Services Community,

This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.9 release. It's been well
over a year since 1.5.8 was released, and 32 bugs have been fixed in
1.5.9.

The distribution was built from the following SVN tag;

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/wss4j/tags/1_5_9/

The distribution can be found at the following URL:

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.9/dist/

You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.9
release POM, source, and class JARs:

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.9/maven/

Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.9/site/

This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.

Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.

Thanks,

Colm.

Re: [VOTE] Release WSS4J 1.5.9 (take 2)

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
 +1

Deepal

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Andreas

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

+1  (had a slight problem as people.apache.org crashed and was down, but after
that came back up, looks good)

Dan

On Tuesday 28 September 2010 12:22:59 pm Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
> To the Apache Web Services Community,
>
> This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.9 release. It's been well
> over a year since 1.5.8 was released, and 32 bugs have been fixed in
> 1.5.9.
>
> The distribution was built from the following SVN tag;
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/wss4j/tags/1_5_9/
>
> The distribution can be found at the following URL:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.9/dist/
>
> You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.9
> release POM, source, and class JARs:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.9/maven/
>
> Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.9/site/
>
> This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Colm.

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Release WSS4J 1.5.9 (take 2)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

+1  (had a slight problem as people.apache.org crashed and was down, but after
that came back up, looks good)

Dan

On Tuesday 28 September 2010 12:22:59 pm Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
> To the Apache Web Services Community,
>
> This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.9 release. It's been well
> over a year since 1.5.8 was released, and 32 bugs have been fixed in
> 1.5.9.
>
> The distribution was built from the following SVN tag;
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/wss4j/tags/1_5_9/
>
> The distribution can be found at the following URL:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.9/dist/
>
> You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.9
> release POM, source, and class JARs:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.9/maven/
>
> Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.9/site/
>
> This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Colm.

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org