Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by angeloimm <an...@libero.it> on 2005/05/31 09:29:06 UTC

Information about cocoon portal and its links

Hi all; we are using cocoon portal (cocoon version 2.1.7); now we have had some problems about coplet links; our target was this one:
we must change dinamically the coplet instance data in a coplet layout when somebody clicks on a link; in order to have this feature we have changed the coplet transformer (class name: CopletTransfomer); is there any other way to have the same feature without changing the transformer? Here i post the java code i have modified:

 if ( attr.getValue("mylayout") != null && attr.getValue("coplet")!= null) {
    System.out.println("mylayout init... ");
     newAttrs.removeAttribute("mylayout");
     final String layoutId = attr.getValue("mylayout");
     newAttrs.removeAttribute("coplet");
     final String mycopletId = attr.getValue("coplet");
     //layout coplet
     Object layout = this.getPortalService().getComponentManager().                                 getProfileManager().getPortalLayout(null,layoutId);
     //coplet da inserire nel layout
     final CopletInstanceData cid = this.getCopletInstanceData(mycopletId);
     if (layout != null) {
         event = new JXPathEvent(layout, path, cid);
      }
  }

So i can use this tag c:link="mylayout" tag and it seems to work. I have not yet tested all the other link but this one gives to me the desired feature.
Can anybody tell me if this is the right way?
Thanks to all.