Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2009/07/13 06:33:21 UTC

Board report

I'm going to send the following board report in. FYI - I'd requested
to stay on monthly reporting while we were doing the initial projects.

***
Nothing to report this month. As things have quietened down, and we
have a repeatable process for the next entry into the Attic, we'd like
to move to quarterly reports.
***

Re: Board report

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <g....@sourcesense.com>.
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Henri Yandell<hy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will do. I've not heard of any actively considering a move (read:
> likely to show up soon).

/me just need to gets his stinky matter together and bring Axis
forward. It'll happen, promise.

--
Gianugo Rabellino
M: +44 779 5364 932 / +39 389 44 26 846

Re: Board report

Posted by Henri Yandell <hy...@gmail.com>.
Will do. I've not heard of any actively considering a move (read:
likely to show up soon).

Hen

Re: Board report

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.