Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <da...@apache.org> on 2007/08/20 14:39:57 UTC

Godspeed Upayavira!

Please join me in thanking Upayavira for his invaluable guidance
during our incubation and transition to Apache Wicket.

I wish Upayavira the best of luck in his endeavors and hope we will
meet again in the (near) future.

Thank you Upayavira!

Martijn

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released

Re: Godspeed Upayavira!

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1

-igor

Re: Godspeed Upayavira!

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Re: Godspeed Upayavira!

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
Good luck.

I still remember the day when you first talked about incorporating Wicket
into Apache[1]. Back then I had a feeling that something great was going to
happen. And now we sit here: Incubated and all :) Thx a lot!!

Regards,
Frank

P.s. If you have just unsubscribed, I hope you read this offline[2].

[1]:
http://herebebeasties.com/wicket/%23%23wicket.2006-07-05.log.html#t2006-07-05T21:26:14
[2]: http://www.nabble.com/Godspeed-Upayavira%21-tf4298676.html