Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Richard Xin <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2017/07/24 18:48:03 UTC

Zeppelin's integration with Active Directory integration

I just configured Zeppelin for AD integration, I am facing an issue that it only support full DN as user namefor example:It works when login as "CN=John Doe,OU=Employees,DC=directory,DC=test,DC=com", but login failed when using friendly AD user name such as "john.doe", what's the likely root cause for that?
My Zeppelin (0.7.2) is hosted on AWS' EMR.
Thanks,Richard Xin

Re: Zeppelin's integration with Active Directory integration

Posted by Richard Xin <ri...@yahoo.com>.
never mind, I figured out (principalSuffix)