Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/10/01 13:52:49 UTC

versioning

It is important when asking about ofbiz to state the version you are using.
there have been major changes in the structure and functionality of
ofbiz since ver 3.0.

Re: versioning

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, please when we ask about version *answer* this is really important to not lose time... yours and us (free, like in beer) ...

Jacques

De : "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>