Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Christian Gilmore <cg...@tivoli.com> on 2001/02/07 19:44:15 UTC

[RESEND] Apache::Status and custom menu_items

I didn't get any responses on this thread a few weeks ago. Does anyone
have any successful experience with adding a custom menu in
Apache::Status?

Regards,
Christian

Posted by Christian Gilmore <cg...@tivoli.com>.
I believe I'm doing that. I don't have a startup.pl. Here's what's in
httpd.conf (in order):

Posted by Vivek Khera <kh...@kciLink.com>.

Posted by Christian Gilmore <cg...@tivoli.com>.
Are you saying that you see an extra menu from Apache::DBI when using
Apache::Status? I'm not seeing any custom menus. For instance,
Apache::Resource custom menu does not display. I'm currently using
apache-1.3.12 with mod_perl-1.24 on solaris-2.6.

Regards,
Christian

Posted by Vivek Khera <kh...@kciLink.com>.