Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baptiste MATHUS <bm...@batmat.net> on 2009/05/04 11:23:53 UTC

Automagically update scm tag

Hi all,

I'm looking for a simple a quick way to update my scm tags. I'm currently
refactoring my projects, and I find it cumbersome to manually update ths scm
tag to the new although the information is already present in the svn
metadata.

I took a quick look at scm:*** goals but can't find the one that fits my
need corresponding (moreover I think this plugin is more designed to be used
as a dependency to front-end plugin, so there's not a lot documentation for
each goals :)).

What I'd like is a goal that would retrieved the "svn info ." command output
and update the <scm> <*connection> tags in the pom. Does this goal already
exist or should I file an improvement request about it?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !