Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2015/06/19 17:39:04 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by JeanBaptisteNote

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by JeanBaptisteNote:
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=435&rev2=436

   * ''[[http://criteo.com|Criteo]] - Criteo is a global leader in online performance advertising ''
    * ''[[http://labs.criteo.com/blog|Criteo R&D]] uses Hadoop as a consolidated platform for storage, analytics and back-end processing, including Machine Learning algorithms ''
-   * ''We currently have a dedicated cluster of 850 nodes, 30PB storage, 65TB RAM, 16000 cores running full steam 24/7, and growing by the day ''
+   * ''We currently have a dedicated cluster of 1117 nodes, 39PB storage, 75TB RAM, 22000 cores running full steam 24/7, and growing by the day ''
    * ''Each node has 24 HT cores, 96GB RAM, 42TB HDD ''
    * ''Hardware and platform management is done through [[http://www.getchef.com/|Chef]], we run YARN ''
    * ''We run a mix of ad-hoc Hive queries for BI, [[http://www.cascading.org/|Cascading]] jobs, raw mapreduce jobs, and streaming [[http://www.mono-project.com/|Mono]] jobs, as well as some Pig ''
+   * ''To be delivered in Q2 2015 a second cluster of 600 nodes, each 48HT cores, 256GB RAM, 96TB HDD ''

   * ''[[http://www.crs4.it|CRS4]] ''
    * ''Hadoop deployed dynamically on subsets of a 400-node cluster ''