Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by bl...@mindspring.com on 2001/06/29 16:54:19 UTC

Having problems getting started....

Hi All.

I am using Tomcat/Apache SOAP.  Having a hard time getting the addressbook sample to work.  I have followed the install instructions explicitly.  When I enter the command "java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy DeploymentDescriptor.xml"

I get a NoClassDefFoundError:  org/w3c/dom/Node.  I know that class is part of the Xerces.jar but I have that in my system classpath as well as the classpath of Tomcat.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Blaine
blaine_mincey@mindspring.com