Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com> on 2009/03/05 05:01:01 UTC

[Fwd: Re: client dynamic invocation]

Hi,

Since we have removed Wooden and XMLschema code long time back, there is
no point of keeping this function. So I would like to remove this from
the API. WDYT ?

--
Manjula Peiris
Senior Software Engineer

Re: [Fwd: Re: client dynamic invocation]

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Since we have removed Wooden and XMLschema code long time back, there is
> no point of keeping this function. So I would like to remove this from
> the API. WDYT ?

+1

thanks,
Dinesh

Re: [Fwd: Re: client dynamic invocation]

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
+1

Dimuthu Gamage

http://www.dimuthu.org
http://www.wso2.org

Re: [Fwd: Re: client dynamic invocation]

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Uthaiyashankar <sh...@wso2.com>.
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since we have removed Wooden and XMLschema code long time back, there is
> no point of keeping this function. So I would like to remove this from
> the API. WDYT ?

+1

Regards,
Shankar