Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/12 04:47:04 UTC

which plugin support TP4?

hi,all
I find spindle don't support TP4.where to find a TP4 plugin for eclipse?
thanks .
Jun Tsai

--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net

Re: which plugin support TP4?

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
Sitting in my office at home working on it right now. Sorry no eta at this time.

Geoff

On 9/12/05, Scott Russell <sc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps Geoff Longman could shed some light on the status of Spindle for
> Tapestry4. I for one would not mind playing with a beta version of Spindle if
> it supported Tapestry4 beta, if such a version was available.
>
> regards,
> Scott
>
> On Mon 12 September 2005 22:56, Chris Chiappone wrote:
> > I don't think you'll find one.  Tap4 is still beta so Spindle and
> > others are waiting on the final before releasing thier updates.
> >
> > On 9/11/05, Jun Tsai <jun.tsai@gmail.com > wrote:
> > > hi,all
> > > I find spindle don't support TP4.where to find a TP4 plugin for eclipse?
> > > thanks .
> > > Jun Tsai
> > >
> > > --
> > > Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
> > > http://cnjug.dev.java.net

The Spindle guy.           http://spindle.sf.net
Get help with Spindle:
Announcement Feed: