Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Leo L <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/24 19:05:39 UTC

[M2]EAR deploy... anyone has an example of pom.xml with jboss4

Hi everyone!
I have a problem to deploy my App. with cargo plugin and jboss4.
I saw the cargo documentation and i didnt get what i´m looking for.
I would like to see any pom.xml with the configuration for deploying the ear
into jboss4.0.2 using cargo plugin for maven 2.

Any help would be great...

Regards,
Leo

Re: [M2]EAR deploy... anyone has an example of pom.xml with jboss4

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.
hello,
 it's easier to deploy your ear directly into jboss directory, if this
is what you ar elookiin gfor..

<plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <modules>

 <ejbModule>
                            <groupId>ExpenseControl</groupId>
                            <artifactId>ejbs</artifactId>
                            <bundleFileName>
                                ejb3-app-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
                            </bundleFileName>
                        </ejbModule>
                        <webModule>
                            <groupId>ExpenseControl</groupId>
                            <artifactId>web</artifactId>
                            <bundleFileName>
                                ejb3-web.war
                            </bundleFileName>
                        </webModule>
                      </modules>
                                        <outputDirectory>${deploy.directory
}</outputDirectory>*

Re: [M2]EAR deploy... anyone has an example of pom.xml with jboss4

Posted by Leo L <le...@gmail.com>.
Thx Wayne!!!

I saw the thread and helps a lot... i solved that problem but came
another...
I asked for the list. Subject: Deployable failed to finish deploying within
the timeout period [20000].

if u can help...

Regards

Leo