Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "J.Broeking" <br...@semaino.de> on 2003/07/09 13:37:45 UTC

Struts upload problem

Hi there,

i have a problem with the struts upload. We need to upload files larger than
1 MB.
We currently use Struts 1.1.b2. I have recompiled the struts classes - this
works fine.

In the upload example und web-inf i modified the struts-config.xml file as
follows:

 <!-- This is where you set the maximum file size for your file uploads.
       -1 is an unlimited size. If you
       don't specify this here, it defaults to -1. -->
  <controller maxFileSize="-1" />

Normally i thougth i now would be able to upload file larger than 1 MB, but
this doesn't work.
We have changed or tomcat port from 8090 to 80. Does this has any influence
on the upload?

help needed!

best regards

Jens