Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by "Dittmann, Werner" <we...@siemens.com> on 2005/12/07 08:16:20 UTC

AW: Tuscany SOA Project

Lance,

the WSS4J project started some activities to use
the current WS-Commons Policy implmentation as the
base to enhance WSS4J with WS-SecurityPolicy.

To avoid double work (and also to give me a quick start
into the Policy stuff :-)  ) I would like to synchronize
these activities, share ideas etc.

Thoughts, ideas?

Regards,
Werner