Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> on 2007/07/03 09:50:48 UTC

Re: T5 How to Override the default banner message (Errors component)

AFAICS that would be:

Errors.properties:
default-banner=You must correct the following errors before you may continue.

ValidationMessages.properties:
required=You must provide a value for %s.
minimum-string-length=You must provide at least %d characters for %s.
maximum-string-length=You may provide at most %d characters for %s.
min-integer=%2$s requires a value of at least %1$d.
max-integer=%2$s requires a value no larger than %1$d.
integer-format-exception=The input value '%s' is not parseable as an
integer value.
number-format-exception=The input value '%s' is not parseable as a numeric
value.
icon-label=[Error]

Just have a look at the tapestry jarfile. You might also be interested in
the German translation of the two I did and attached.

Cheers,

Uli

On Di, 3.07.2007, 09:31, Erik Vullings sagte: