Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org> on 2004/10/13 17:16:17 UTC

irc://irc.freenode.net/#asfgump

For when we get busy working together (and/or Gump is biting the dust) I
think the IRC channel is a good place to meet. When I can remember (and/or
when my link is stable) I'll try to be available at:

    irc://irc.freenode.net/#asfgump

regards

Adam

Re: irc://irc.freenode.net/#asfgump

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Wednesday 13 October 2004 23:16, Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> For when we get busy working together (and/or Gump is biting the dust) I
> think the IRC channel is a good place to meet. When I can remember (and/or
> when my link is stable) I'll try to be available at:
>
>     irc://irc.freenode.net/#asfgump

Not me, not tonight... Have to hit the bed.
Maybe tomorrow night.

Cheers
Niclas
--