Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/17 09:17:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1135956 - in /lucene/dev/branches/branch_3x: ./ lucene/ lucene/backwards/ lucene/backwards/src/test-framework/ lucene/backwards/src/test/ solr/ solr/contrib/dataimporthandler/ solr/contrib/dataimporthandler/src/main/java/org/apache/s

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 1:05 AM, Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de> wrote:

> Shalin,
>
> i had to comment out your test because the finally block does not compile
> with Java 5 (Solr 3.1), Jenkins is down at the moment, so did not catch
> earlier.

Thanks Uwe, didn't realize that File.setWritable is Java 6 only. I've
replaced File.setWritable with File.delete to make it compatible.
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Thanks!

I also made Hudson/Jenkins compile Solr Contrib tests with Java 5, this was somehow missing.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen