Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Alessandro Caviglione <c....@gmail.com> on 2014/12/18 23:19:04 UTC

Add customer's isolated network to Instance

Ok guys, I don't know how to solve my problem...
We're a Service Provider and we'd like to implement a "shared" Netscaler
Gateway VPX to provide Virtual Servers to customers that wants to build
their own XenApp infrastructure in our Cloud.
So, an our customer already deployed an instance that hosts Citrix
Storefront, DDC and so on, and other instances that are the VDAs Servers
and that hosts the company apps.
We created a Virtual Server in the Netscaler VPX in our Isolated Network
and configure it to point to the public IP (we use Advanced Networking) of
the customer's VR.
With a couple or firewall and port forwarding rule we're able to
authenticate the users on the NS (that authenticate users on the customer's
Active Directory deployed in customer's Isolated Network).
When user start an app, I see that Netscaler is trying to contact the VDA
server private IP (that is in the customer's Isolated Network), obviously
without success.
After a lot of research we see that Netscaler should have an interface
(called SNIP) in the same subnet of the VDAs Servers.
So... it's possible to add to our Netscaler a NIC that reside in the
Isolated Network of our customer?

Thank you!!