Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Tucsonjhall <Jh...@cactusware.com> on 2017/03/30 14:16:57 UTC

Adobe AIR write file I/O Error 2038

For at least a couple of years, when my customers use my application on a Mac
and write a file (desktop app) only on a Mac they will get a File IO Error
2038. If they delete the file or give it a different name, it seems to work.
Any ideas what might be causing this? Again, Mac only.

Re: Adobe AIR write file I/O Error 2038

Posted by Nemi <ne...@gmail.com>.
Check permissions. Check file, disk limit sizes. Check num of simultaneous
opened FileStreams. In code, try to wait for FileStream write/read to end,
then close stream. Try to trace and log more things about the issue, to
pinpoint error cause.