Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by "Shuvalov, Andrew V" <An...@gs.com> on 2004/05/07 15:00:23 UTC

Planned release

Hi,

Just want to ask when the next official release is planned. I'm done with
preliminary evaluation of Log4cxx for my company's project, and I see no
problems except those that I posted the last 3 days.

But the problem is, I can't deploy the package based on patched cvs tarball.
I need something official :-)

Thanks a lot
Andrew

Re: Planned release

Posted by Michaël CATANZARITI <mc...@free.fr>.
Hello,

 A version will be delivered this week.

Andrew, can you check out the latest sources and validate them on your
platform ?
Is it possible to you to pass the tests (make check) after having
installed cppunit and boost regex ?

Thanks,

Michaël