Posted to xml-commons-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com> on 2003/02/04 08:07:00 UTC

Re: xml.apache.org refactoring #1 - expansion of PMC

David,

It is precisely this lack of oversight that is driving the addition of
additional people to the PMC.  Unfortunately, I missed commons because I
used the nav menu of the site to remind me of all the projects.   Every
project remaining should be represented on the PMC.   If all the XML
committers are also commons committers, do we hold the election for commons
in general@ or commons-dev@?

Ted