Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/19 10:56:20 UTC

openstack glance live test

hey ,
I am trying to run a live test on an openstack node for a glance function

the parameters i am passing are

-Dtest.openstack-nova.endpoint=http://10.1.1.1:35357/v1
"-Dtest.openstack-nova.identity=admin:admin"
-Dtest.openstack-nova.credential=password
-Dtest.openstack-glance.endpoint=http://10.1.1.1:9292/v1
"-Dtest.openstack-glance.identity=admin:admin"
-Dtest.openstack-glance.credential=password

i get:
 org.jclouds.rest.AuthorizationException: POST
http://10.1.1.1:9292/v1/tokens HTTP/1.1 -> HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
    at
org.jclouds.openstack.glance.v1_0.handlers.GlanceErrorHandler.handleError(GlanceErrorHandler.java:55)
    at
org.jclouds.http.handlers.DelegatingErrorHandler.handleError(DelegatingErrorHandler.java:69)

i believe i dont set the glance properties correct.
any ideas?

              regards inbar

Re: openstack glance live test

Posted by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com>.
I am using a  physical deployment of openstack havah :-)

Thanks :-)

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.

Posted by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com>.
Works :-) thanks.
I assumed that the endpoint should be the actual glance endpoint. A bit
condussing ;-)

Posted by Maty Grosz <im...@gmail.com>.
Hey, *,

Posted by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com>.