Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by lihai ming <ha...@outlook.com> on 2016/09/19 10:53:26 UTC

答复: jamesv3 for elastic

Hi Michael,

Cannot we configure ElasticSearch as the primary (and the only) mail store, with James v3?

If that is NOT the case, which means we always have to setup MySQL (for example) as the mail store, while duplicate the emails into ElasticSearch, right?

Then I am wondering such duplication would cause any out-of-sync problems, or any other issues (which I do not know for now).

Very much appreciate more insights.

/Haiming
发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用