Posted to users@camel.apache.org by clairechanmyae <cl...@newgens.com.sg> on 2015/12/23 14:39:46 UTC

jms ibm mq ssl connection from client

Hi,

I'm getting following error:

 | ERROR | Camel (camel-16) thread #46 - file://myfolder/input/ |
CommandHelper | 273 - An unexpected error occurred while processing an
exchange:
- Component: com.mycom.test.MyTestingFileToMQ - 1.0.0
- Route: FTP_FileToMQ
- From endpoint:
file://myfolder/input/?include=.*\.txt$&move=done/${file:onlyname}_${exchangeId}.${date:now:yyyyMMdd'T'HHmmssSSS}&moveFailed=error/${file:onlyname}_${exchangeId}.${date:now:yyyyMMdd'T'HHmmssSSS}
- Message format: N/A
- Message UUMID / Suffix: N/A / N/A
- Context: N/A
- Error: Uncategorized exception occured during JMS processing; nested
exception is com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedJMSException: JMSWMQ0018: Failed
to connect to queue manager 'MyQM' with connection mode 'Client' and host
name '127.0.0.1(1414)'.
Check the queue manager is started and if running in client mode, check
there is a listener running. Please see the linked exception for more
information.; nested exception is com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001:
WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2397'
('MQRC_JSSE_ERROR').

org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized exception
occured during JMS processing; nested exception is
com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedJMSException: JMSWMQ0018: Failed to connect
to queue manager 'MyQM' with connection mode 'Client' and host name
'127.0.0.1(1414)'.
Check the queue manager is started and if running in client mode, check
there is a listener running. Please see the linked exception for more
information.; nested exception is com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001:
WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2397'
('MQRC_JSSE_ERROR').
	at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.convertJmsAccessException(JmsUtils.java:316)[166:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-jms:3.2.12.RELEASE_1]
	at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.convertJmsAccessException(JmsAccessor.java:168)[166:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-jms:3.2.12.RELEASE_1]
	at
org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:469)[166:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-jms:3.2.12.RELEASE_1]
	at
org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration$CamelJmsTemplate.send(JmsConfiguration.java:229)[227:org.apache.camel.camel-jms:2.12.0.redhat-611423]

I'm not sure it's my camel code got error or certificate error.

any pointer would be appreciated

Thanks

Re: jms ibm mq ssl connection from client

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
There sure are WMQ specific SSL settings. You have to "divide and
conquer" - looks like Camel setup is fine. Now it's time to do WMQ
settings. I'm pretty sure WMQ SSL client setup involves a bunch of
system properties.

best regards
Grzegorz

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.
Are your certs ip based ? if yes then that could be the problem

Regards,
-Yogesh

Re: jms ibm mq ssl connection from client

Posted by clairechanmyae <cl...@newgens.com.sg>.

Posted by clairechanmyae <cl...@newgens.com.sg>.
actually i changed ip address and port. mq server and client are on different
machine, i can send message from client to server without ssl but i got this
error when i'm seding msg using ssl.

Re: jms ibm mq ssl connection from client

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Are you sure your WMQ is running on localhost on port 1414? Is TCP
listener running?
you can try `telnet localhost 1414`.

best regards
Grzegorz