Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Adam Prime <ds...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/19 21:39:17 UTC

$r->body equivelent in apreq1

Is there one?  Or failing that is there any way to get just the POSTed
parameters?  I've been looking through the archives without much success.

Adam

Re: $r->body equivelent in apreq1

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Adam Prime wrote:
> Is there one?  Or failing that is there any way to get just the POSTed
> parameters?  I've been looking through the archives without much success.
>
> Adam

perldoc Apache2::Request
and / or
perldoc APR::Request

sub handler {
    my $r = shift;
    my $req = APR::Request::Apache2->handle($r);

=head2 body

    $req->body()
    $req->body($name)

Returns an I<APR::Request::Param::Table> object containing the POST data
parameters of the I<Apache2::Request> object.

    my $body = $req->body;
=cut

}

1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you.
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby.
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be...
A part of me will always be with you.