Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/08/17 11:34:31 UTC

Re: svn commit: r986251 - /openwebbeans/trunk/webbeans-web/src/main/resources/META-INF/openwebbeans/openwebbeans-ee-web.properties

txs 4 the review and cleanup :)

I didn't put immense amount of time into the mechanism, so I'm sure it can
further be improved. I just felt it's not really worth it because this is not
called very often.
I also need to fix our documentations project and the readme. I'll do that in
the evening.

LieGrue,
strub